Below is a Pdf of the latest school lunch menu.
Please note school lunches are now £2.41, please click on the Pdf below to view the message from Chartwells:
Please note: All payments must be made online
Is your child eligible for Free School Meals?
Your child may be eligible for free school meals if you (or the child themselves in their own right) is in receipt of any of the following benefits.
- Income Support (IS)
- Job Seekers’ Allowance (Income-Based) and equal based Job Seekers Allowance.
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA-IR) and equal based Employment and Support Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) with an Annual income of less than £16,190.
- Guarantee Element of Pension Credit (GPC)
- Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA) Support
- Universal Credit
Please note that anyone claiming Working Tax Credit, Contribution-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance and/or Contribution-Based Employment and Support Allowance is NOT eligible for free school meals, regardless of what other benefits/credits are being claimed. However, you will be temporarily eligible to claim free school meals if you receive a Working Tax Credit run-on, which is the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
Applying on-line is a not only simpler but a quicker route to apply. Paper applications can take up to 10 working days to process, whereas on-line applications will be processed within 3 working days (normally the same day if submitted before 12 noon).
Please click on the link below to be taken to the Cornwall Council website.